SPOD 1.0 “Alpha Centauri” is now here!
Proud and happy to announce the new version of the Social Platform for Open Data (SPOD) version 1.0. Our SPOD allows easy discussions and social interactions around Open Data.
Among the relevant features of “Alpha Centauri”:
- Enrich information in Open Wall
The “Open Wall” page shows an initial presentation of the social platform, the number of the users online and recent social activities
- Context helper and infotip
A contextual helper is present to help the user in each place of the platform:
- In the “Open Wall” page, SPOD Helper shows the manual on line for the platform;
- in “What’s new” page, explains how add and share a datalet, where an user can post a datalet in a comment;
- in “My space” page explains how create different types of cards (e.g., a text, link or datalet card);
- in “Agora” page is the place where each user can create a “Public room” to start a new discussion/debate that is open to all the user.
Infotips are a small pop-up window that concisely describes every features such as synthetic visualisation of a discussion in a Public Room by using colour, height and width as visual metaphors.
- A unified login for SPOD and TET
A user can access to SPOD and TET with a unique username and password credential.
Some screenshots of the main features in “Alpha Centaury” (v.1.0) follow