Blog, News, Project Results
SPOD 0.4 “Diadem” is now here!
Proud and happy to announce the new version of the Social Platform for Open Data (SPOD) version 0.4. Our SPOD allows easy discussions and social interactions around Open Data. Among the relevant features of “Diadem”:
- First communication between TET and SPOD! : now from every datalet shown from TET (and any CKAN), it is possible to connect back to “data source” and to the information page of the datasets.
- Compatibility with Ortelio’s Ultraclarity engine: now it is possible to show data coming from a query to the Ortelio Ultraclarity engine.
- Streamlined User Interface:
- TreeMap search for selecting the datasets to visualise
- Filter with CKAN dataset to display data into understandable information and multiple tables display the data for other Open Data providers (e.g., OpenDataSoft)
- Name change: “Private room” changed name in “My space”
- Automatic Test
- Selenium Automatic Functional and Stress Tests of SPOD Cheleb 0.3 (What’s new, Dataset visualisation, and Private room pages)
- Improvement for “Associated datasets” in Open Wall
- More legible interface for the interactive navigation at runtime through “Associated” datasets providers (i.e., Transparency-Enhancing Toolset (TET), CKAN, OpenDataSoft, Data.gov.uk )
- Substituted Icon buttons
Some screenshots of the main features in Diadem (v.0.4) follow
Streamlined User Interface – Tree Map view
Data in TET and any CKAN providers
Connect with TET ( or any CKAN providers)